WATER DAMAGE REPAIR SPECIALISTS FOR BOISE IDAHO
When your home has suffered water damage of any kind, it’s very important that you contact water removal specialists quickly, and that you choose a company with experts who can restore your home to its original pristine condition. Restoration Pro has the team of professionals you need to recover from water damage of every kind, including flooding, roof leaks, burst or leaking water pipes, dishwasher leaks, or sink and toilet overflows. Regardless of what has caused the condition, we have the personnel, the equipment, and the expertise to make your home’s water damage a thing of the past.
Trust our team of water damage professionals to provide you with a high-quality service.
With Restoration Pro you can expect:
- 24/7 Availability
- Expert Quality Service
- Fast and Reliable Restoration
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Claim Assistance
- Home Repair Experience
If you need an estimate or are in need of emergency service, call us today at (208) 314-9099 for quick and reliable professional services.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION BOISE
Restoration Pro utilizes the best water extraction and high-speed drying equipment to rid your property of moisture, preventing further damage and the possibility of mold developing later on. We can quickly repair the source of the water damage and restore your property to pre-loss condition.
It doesn’t take much water to damage your home. And when it does, it can wreak havoc on floors, cabinets, crawlspaces, and personal belongings. Water damage can come from many sources, such as:
Water leaks leave definite warning signs of damage, such as water stains, bubbling or peeling paint, buckling floors, or the most obvious indicator, standing water.
If you find any of these water damage indicators in any area of your home or business, conduct a thorough investigation to find the source of the problem and call Restoration Pro at 208-314-9099. We will help you repair the source of water damage and make the necessary repairs to return your property to normal condition.
RESTORATION PRO PROVIDES THESE WATER DAMAGE REPAIR SERVICES:
EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE REPAIR TIPS
- Call Restoration Pro at 208-350-6046 for 24 hour response to your water damage emergency. Assess the safety hazards. Be cautious around standing water so as to not slip and fall.
- Address the source of the problem quickly. If you do not know the source, call Restoration Pro for assistance.
- Shut off the water supply if the source of the water appears to be a burst pipe, a damaged appliance or water supply line.
- Quick response to water damage is the key to preventing further damage. Standing water must be removed and the structure properly dried and dehumidified. Secondary damage can occur far beyond the visible area of water intrusion.
- Do not walk through standing water due to possible electrical shock hazard.
- Do not disturb any visible mold growth from water damage.
- Do not attempt to remove standing water on your own.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, Restoration Pro is your water damage Boise and surrounding areas solution. We will take great care in restoring your property and belongings back to normal as soon as possible. We’re here to help… it’s what we do.
WATER EXTRACTION SPECIALISTS
Our water removal and restoration professionals will respond quickly to your water damage emergency. Our water extraction flood trucks have the latest water vacuum technology to quickly remove any standing or flowing water. At Restoration Pro, we can handle all water extraction and damage situations from frozen pipe breaks to large scale flooding. Our trained water removal personnel will make sure your water damage situation is handled swiftly and professionally. Also, our mold specialists will work to minimize potential mold growth, which can create unnecessary damage and increase your costs.
Remember: DISASTERS HAPPEN – WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
- Disable power to outlets and electrical devices before entering the water damaged area.
- Wipe excess water from furniture after removing electrical devices.
- Remove wet upholstery and set upright with cushions facing zipper down to dry.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- In summer turn on air conditioning for maximum drying. In winter, increase temperature and crack windows.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors to dry.
- Remove valuable keepsakes and antiques to a dry location.
- Prop up and open suitcases and luggage to dry in warm, sunlit areas.
- Place cans under moisture filled ceilings and punch holes to release water.
- Attempt to do your own water extraction until you call us.
- Enter wet living spaces until you’re sure no electrical hazards exist.
- Leave wet fabrics in place; take down and dry as soon as possible.
- Leave paper or other colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Use your household vacuum for water removal.
- Use any electrical devices while standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
- Enter sewer contaminated water areas and track contamination into areas that have not been affected.
CRAWL SPACES RESTORATION
The majority of homes in Boise, and the Treasure Valley, have crawl spaces below them. Because water always flows to the lowest possible level, crawl spaces are at risk for moisture damage. Moisture can collect due to a water leak within the home, or a water runoff problem from the outside. These problems often go unnoticed because the crawlspace is rarely looked at. If a water problem in the crawlspace goes unchecked, mold growth will often occur. If you find or suspect water in your crawlspace, contact Restoration Pro. We’ll help you with water removal and repair any water damage in your crawlspace.
The Restoration Pro Process
As soon as you contact us, our emergency service team will spring into action and get to your home as quickly as possible. We understand the need for urgency and fast action, so you can count on a quick response. Upon arriving at your premises, our specialists will conduct a thorough examination to positively identify the source of the water damage and ensure that it has been completely stopped. Then our specialist will survey the extent of the damage, identify and neutralize any safety issues, and get started on removing the water.
If standing water is present, powerful water pumps can be used to accomplish the necessary water removal as quickly as possible. A comprehensive search for any hidden water-saturated areas will be conducted so that nothing gets overlooked. After a majority of the water has been removed, vacuums will be used to remove the remaining water from saturated areas, which will speed drying time for the entire residence. While the last of the visible water is being removed, our expert technicians inspect all affected finishes in the home using moisture detection equipment and thermal imaging, to determine which items or areas are deemed to be damaged beyond repair, and which finishes are considered salvageable. Based on this assessment, a comprehensive scope of work is developed, which serves as a roadmap for the project. If any of the building components are damaged beyond repair, including drywall, flooring, cabinetry, etc. they are removed. At this time, an assessment of damage to furniture and other personal belongings can be done, and removal can be carried out if necessary.
To complete the drying process, your Restoration Pro specialists will use additional specialized equipment including de-humidifiers, powerful fans, and air scrubbers. Once the structure is completely dry, and all damaged materials have been removed, clean-up of the affected areas with be done. Typically, any items touched by water or otherwise affected by the water damage will be wiped down and cleaned, including the furniture. The level of cleaning and deodorizing will vary depending on the type of water damage that occurred. A toilet overflow will require a higher level of cleaning than if the sink overflows, due to a higher level of contaminants found in the water.
At this point, all the damage will have been mitigated, which is why the industry refers to this initial stage of the project as the “mitigation”. Once mitigation is complete, it will be time to consult with you about whatever further restoration steps are necessary, to return your home to its pre-damage condition. This may involve minor repairs, or it may include more extensive reconstruction, depending on the severity of the damage.
The Final Step to Restoration
Our Restoration Pro experts are in the business of restoring homes and restoring lives after any type of water-related disaster has befallen you. No matter how bad things look in the aftermath of a water disaster, we can help you get back to normal in the shortest possible time frame.
Contact Restoration Pro immediately after you suffer any kind of water damage at your home or business, so we can go to work immediately and limit the damage done, then begin the process of helping you recover from what has happened.
Other Services Restoration Pro Offers
- Water Damage and Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Damage Repair and Restoration
- Reconstruction and Remodeling
- Tree Removal and Repair
- Flood Restoration and Water Removal
- Insurance Claim Assistance