Water Damage Repair Specialists for Water Damage Boise, Western Idaho and Central Mountain Areas (McCall, Donnelly, and Cascade)
Restoration Pro understands that you need immediate emergency assistance when your home, business, or structure has experienced water damage. That’s why we will dispatch our highly trained staff to your home or office immediately after you call our emergency hotline. We will respond quickly to assess the damage and begin the process of water damage repair.
WATER RESTORATION IN BOISE, MCCALL, DONNELLY, AND CASCADE
RESTORATION PRO PROVIDES THESE BOISE WATER DAMAGE REPAIR SERVICES:
EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE REPAIR TIPS:
- Call Restoration Pro at 208-350-6046 for 24 hour response to your water damage emergency. Assess the safety hazards. Be cautious around standing water so as to not slip and fall.
- Address the source of the problem quickly. If you do not know the source, call Restoration Pro for assistance.
- Shut off the water supply if the source of the water appears to be a burst pipe, a damaged appliance or water supply line.
- Quick response to water damage is the key to preventing further damage. The standing water needs to be removed and the structure should be properly dried and dehumidified. Secondary damage can occur far beyond the visible area of water intrusion.
- Do not walk through standing water due to possible electrical shock hazard.
- Do not disturb any visible mold growth from water damage.
- Do not attempt to remove standing water on your own.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, Restoration Pro is your water damage Boise and surrounding areas solution. We will take great care in restoring your property and belongings back to normal as soon as possible. We’re here to help… it’s what we do
WATER EXTRACTION SPECIALISTS
Our water removal and restoration professionals will respond quickly to your water damage emergency. Our water extraction flood trucks have the latest water vacuum technology to quickly remove any standing or flowing water. At Restoration Pro, we can handle all water extraction and damage situations from frozen pipe breaks to large scale flooding. Our trained water removal personnel will make sure your water damage situation is handled swiftly and professionally. Our mold specialists will also work to minimize potential mold growth, which can create unnecessary damage and increase your costs.
Remember: DISASTERS HAPPEN – WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
To Do’s Until We Arrive:
- Disable power to outlets and electrical devices before entering the water damaged area.
- Wipe excess water from furniture after removing electrical devices.
- Remove wet upholstery and set upright with cushions facing zipper down to dry.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- In summer turn on air conditioning for maximum drying. In winter, increase temperature and crack windows.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors to dry.
- Remove valuable keepsakes and antiques to a dry location.
- Prop up and open suitcases and luggage to dry in warm, sunlit areas.
- Place cans under moisture filled ceilings and punch holes to release water.
- Attempt to do your own water extraction until you call us
- Enter wet living spaces until you’re sure no electrical hazards exist.
- Leave wet fabrics in place; take down and dry as soon as possible.
- Leave paper or other colored items on wet carpets or floors.
- Use your household vacuum for water removal.
- Use any electrical devices while standing on wet carpet or floors.
- Turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet.
- Enter sewer contaminated water areas and track contamination into areas that have not been affected.
The majority of homes in Boise, Valley County, and the Treasure Valley, have crawl spaces below them. Due to the nature of water flow always moving to the lowest possible level, crawl spaces are at risk. Moisture can collect and when oxygen is present, mold can develop. This is why it’s extremely important to contact Restoration Pro at the first sign of trouble. We’ll help you with water removal and repair any water damage in your crawlspace.