Call Restoration Pro, 24 Hours a day, at the first sign of property damage.
Fire Damage repair
Smoke damage repair
Water damage repair
Ice dam repair
What People Are Saying About Us
My husband Kirk and I have worked professionally with Michael and Matthew on multiple projects over the last six years. The projects ranged from new construction on commercial buildings and custom homes to water and fire damaged homes and restaurants. We are architects and have worked with many contractors over our careers. Dealing with Restoration Pro has always been smooth. In addition to our business relationship, we experienced our own personal loss from a house fire, so we know first hand how stressful a time like that can be. I strongly recommend Restoration Pro.”
— Kirk and Lisa, Meridian
We’re Here to Help
We respond to all property damage, assess the situation, and help you deal with the insurance process. If it’s not a claim, we get you an easy to read estimate so you can make an informed decision.
Tips to help protect your property
- Irrigation will be shut off soon so don’t forget to have your sprinklers blown out
- Close foundation vents in the fall and open them again in Spring
- Remove hoses from hose bibs to prevent them from freezing and leaking into the home
- Clear gutter of debris to allow for proper drainage
- Install heat tape in problem areas known to create ice dams while the weather is good